How To Play:
To be a Runners and Riders 2019 Fantasy Grand Prix Team Owner all you have to do is select your team using a maximum budget of US$100,000,000.
Choose a team comprised of two drivers, two chassis and two engines. You may pick any combination HOWEVER:
- A Driver may not benefit from the use of their own real life Chassis
- A Driver may not benefit from the use of their own real life Engine
- Your two Drivers cannot use the same Chassis
- Your two Drivers cannot use the same Engine
- Neither Driver may use a real life Chassis - Engine combination
How To Score:
For each race run during the actual 2019 Formula One Grand Prix season you score points as classified by the FIA as follows -
- The performance of BOTH your Drivers
- If your Driver(s) looses their seat due to accident, sacking or suspension their replacement Driver(s) in any race will join your team.
- If your Driver(s) move between teams you will retain the named drivers even if the result is an illegal team.
- The performance of the HIGHEST PLACING Chassis #1 selected
- The performance of the HIGHEST PLACING Chassis #2 selected
- The performance of the HIGHEST PLACING Engine #1 selected
- The performance of the HIGHEST PLACING Engine #2 selected
Points will be scored as follows:
- First Place - 25 Points
- Second Place - 18 Points
- Third Place - 15 Points
- Fourth Place - 12 Points
- Fifth Place - 10 Points
- Sixth Place - 8 Points
- Seventh Place - 6 Points
- Eighth Place - 4 Points
- Ninth Place - 2 Points
- Tenth Place - 1 Point
- Eleventh & Below - 0 Points
- Pole Position (Driver Only) - 15 Points
- Fastest Lap (Driver Only) - 10 Points
- Percentage of race laps completed.
Completes all laps run = 25 Points (Laps completed divided by laps run in race rounded to the lowest whole number).
Example:75% laps run = 18 Points, Half laps run = 12 Points, etc.
What You Get:
The top TEN Owners will divide a US$ cash prize.The division of prize money will be:
- First Place - 25%
- Second Place - 18%
- Third Place - 15%
- Fourth Place - 13%
- Fifth Place - 9%
- Sixth Place - 7%
- Seventh Place - 6%
- Eighth Place - 4%
- Ninth Place - 2%
- Tenth Place - 1%
- Last Place - FREE 2020 Entry
The amount available for distribution is dependent on the number of entries received.
Team by team results will be available as soon as possible following the race at http://www.runners-n-riders.com
If two or more Owners are tied for points at the conclusion of the season tie breakers are:
- First Tie Breaker - Owner predicting the 2019 World Drivers Champion
- Second Tie Breaker - Owner predicting the 2019 World Constructors Champion
- Third Tie Breaker - Owner most accurately predicting the total points scored by the 2019 World Drivers Champion
- Fourth Tie Breaker - Owner most accurately predicting the total points scored by the 2019 World Constructors Champion
- Fifth Tie Breaker - Time of Fastest Lap 2019 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix (MM:SS:sss)
- Barring these tie breakers the Owners will finish tied.
Entry Fee: US$25 per team entered.
Make Checks Payable to Mark Petersen